Former Murder Inc. recording artist Lloyd has opted out of a possible Young Money record deal and signed a contract with Interscope Records. According to the singer, Cash Money/Young Money were the initial front runners. "Baby and Wayne were definitely the first people to reach out to me," he revealed in an interview. "I talked to them about a deal. That's who I thought I'd end up with in my heart. The problem is that Young Money/Cash Money is exclusive to Universal Motown. As you and I know, that's where I did my last two albums. I wasn't excited about going back. I tried to do a Young Money/Cash Money deal through another distributor, but it couldn't be done. At the end of the day, I'm still family, though." Last December, Lloyd killed rumors that he was already signed to Young Money. "A lot of people think I'm already signed over there, but the truth is that I'm still a free agent and I haven't signed with Young Mo...
Comments
Post a Comment